關於Hu(who) Jintao was named chief of the Communist Party in China.
關於胡(who)錦濤被任命為中共總書記的問答。
SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
(場景) 橢圓形辦公室,喬治布希和國家安全顧問康多里扎賴斯。
George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What』』s happening?
布希: 康迪(賴斯)! 很高興見到你,發生什麼事情了?
Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
賴斯:長官,我來向你匯報中國的新領導人。
George: Great. Let』s hear it.
布希: 好極了,我們一起來聽聽!
Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
賴斯:胡(誰)是中國的新領導人。
George: That』s what I want to know.
布希: 這就是我要知道的。
Condi: That』s what I』m telling you.
賴斯: 這就是我要告訴你的。
George: That』s what I』』m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?
布希: 這就是我要問你的,誰(胡)是中國的新領導人?
Condi: Yes.
賴斯: 是的。
George: I mean the fellow』s name.
布希: 我是說那個人的名字。
Condi: Hu.
賴斯: 胡(誰)。
George: The guy in China.
布希: 那個在中國的人。
Condi: Hu.
賴斯: 胡(誰)
George: The new leader of China.
布希: 中國的新領導人!
Condi: Hu。
賴斯: 胡(誰)。
George: The Chinese?
布希: 那個中國人!
Condi: Hu is leading China.
賴斯: 胡(誰)領導中國。
George: Now whaddya』 asking me for?
布希: 啊?現在是你問我了?
Condi: I』m telling you Hu is leading China.
賴斯: 我在告訴你,胡(誰)在領導中國。
George: Well,I』m asking you. Who is leading China?
布希: 我在問你,誰(胡)在領導中國?
Condi: That』』s the man』s name.
賴斯:就是那人的名字。
George: That』s whose name?
布希: 就是誰(胡)的名字?
Condi: Yes.
賴斯:是的。
George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?
布希: 你到底願不願意告訴我誰(胡)是中國的領導人?
Condi: Yes sir.
賴斯: 是的,長官(亞瑟爾)。
George: Yassir? You mean arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.
布希:亞瑟爾?你是說阿拉法特在中國?我以為他在中東呢。
Condi: That』s correct.
賴斯:沒錯。
George: Then who is in China?
布希:那此?胡)在中國?
Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
George: Yassir is in China?
布希:亞瑟爾在中國??
Condi: No, sir.
賴斯:不,長官。
George: Then who is?
布希:那麼誰(胡)在?
Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
George: Yassir?
布希:亞瑟爾?
Condi: No, sir.
賴斯:不,長官。
George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.
Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.
布希:聽著,賴斯。我要知道中國新領導人的名字,給我接聯合國秘書長,我覺得他會知道
Condi: Kofi?
賴斯:科費(咖啡)?
George: No, thanks.
布希:不,謝謝。
Condi: You want Kofi?
賴斯:你要科費(咖啡)?
George: No.
布希:不!!
Condi: You don』』t want Kofi.
賴斯:那麼你不要科費(咖啡)。
George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. and
then get me the U.N.
布希:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然後給我接聯合國。
Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
布希:不是亞瑟爾!是聯合國的頭!
Condi: Kofi?
賴斯:科費(咖啡)?
George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
布希:不,牛奶!你給我接通電話好不?
Condi: Call who?
賴斯:給誰打?
George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?
布希:誰(胡)是聯合國的頭?
Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
賴斯:胡(誰)是中國的頭。
George: Will you stay out of China?!
布希:你能不能不提中國了?!
Condi: Yes, sir.
賴斯:是的長官(亞瑟爾)。
George: and stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!
布希:也別提中東了!給我接通聯合國的頭就好了!
Condi: Kofi?
賴斯:科費(咖啡)?
George: all right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
布希:好啦好啦!那就少加點糖吧!給我接電話。
(Condi picks up the phone.)
(賴斯拿起電話)。
Condi: Rice here.
賴斯:賴斯在這(這有米飯)。
George: Rice? Good idea. and a couple of egg rolls, too.
布希:米飯?好主意,再來點雞蛋吧。
短网址: 版權所有,任何形式轉載需本站授權許可。 嚴禁建立鏡像網站。
【誠徵榮譽會員】溪流能夠匯成大海,小善可以成就大愛。我們向全球華人誠意徵集萬名榮譽會員:每位榮譽會員每年只需支付一份訂閱費用,成為《看中國》網站的榮譽會員,就可以助力我們突破審查與封鎖,向至少10000位中國大陸同胞奉上獨立真實的關鍵資訊, 在危難時刻向他們發出預警,救他們於大瘟疫與其它社會危難之中。